I am looking for a warm spot for my 50th, the week before Christmas. I was concerned the Bahamas would be too cool then, and a friend said Tobago would be warm at that time. I am in Los Angeles and have a pool, so what I really want is an island experience, with warm ocean, great snorkeling (not all dead and white), good spicy food and plenty to drink. I would like to sleep with the sound of the waves, and ideally have a kitchen. I will be with my 9 year old son and hubby, and ideally would like some rainforest and history thrown in. Suggestions in Tobago? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 3 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 4 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 5 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 8 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 9 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 10 Which island?
- 11 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 12 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 15 St. Croix and sea grass
- 16 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 17 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 18 Bahamas Resort
- 19 Which country?
- 20 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 21 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 22 Antigua or St Martin
- 23 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 24 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 25 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???