I am looking for a warm spot for my 50th, the week before Christmas. I was concerned the Bahamas would be too cool then, and a friend said Tobago would be warm at that time. I am in Los Angeles and have a pool, so what I really want is an island experience, with warm ocean, great snorkeling (not all dead and white), good spicy food and plenty to drink. I would like to sleep with the sound of the waves, and ideally have a kitchen. I will be with my 9 year old son and hubby, and ideally would like some rainforest and history thrown in. Suggestions in Tobago? Thanks
- 1 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 2 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 5 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 6 Bermuda Trip
- 7 quiet and relaxing
- 8 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 9 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 10 St.Thomas St. John
- 11 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 12 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 13 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 14 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 15 June vacation trip for guys
- 16 Which island to visit???
- 17 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 18 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 19 Honeymoon Help!
- 20 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 21 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 22 Grand Cayman
- 23 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 25 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets