My husband and I have done quite a bit of traveling to the Caribbean and Central America. I have seen a couple postings about Tobago - that it is not all that it's cracked up to be! Can anyone who's been there make a comparison to Tortola or Jost Van Dyke in the BVIs? We adore Jost Van Dyke and would like to hear how it compares. We like simple, but good quality hotels or villas, good food, etc. Thanks in advance for any help out there!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rent Oceanfront Villa with Staff
- 2 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 3 How to get to Havanna
- 4 Cuba Help
- 5 Cuba via cruise
- 6 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 9 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 10 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 14 Living in the Caribbean
- 15 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 16 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 17 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 18 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 19 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 20 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 21 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 22 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 23 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 24 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 25 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios