My husband and I have done quite a bit of traveling to the Caribbean and Central America. I have seen a couple postings about Tobago - that it is not all that it's cracked up to be! Can anyone who's been there make a comparison to Tortola or Jost Van Dyke in the BVIs? We adore Jost Van Dyke and would like to hear how it compares. We like simple, but good quality hotels or villas, good food, etc. Thanks in advance for any help out there!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL Error Configuration CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 AOL Technical HELPLINE
- 2 Havana
- 3 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 4 Barbados-how about this place?
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 11 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 12 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 13 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 16 Family vacation
- 17 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 18 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 19 PR or USVI
- 20 Havana Hotel
- 21 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 24 Cayman Islands Currency
- 25 Virgin Gorda BVI