My husband and I have done quite a bit of traveling to the Caribbean and Central America. I have seen a couple postings about Tobago - that it is not all that it's cracked up to be! Can anyone who's been there make a comparison to Tortola or Jost Van Dyke in the BVIs? We adore Jost Van Dyke and would like to hear how it compares. We like simple, but good quality hotels or villas, good food, etc. Thanks in advance for any help out there!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AI in Punta Cana
- 2 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 3 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 4 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 5 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 6 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 7 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 8 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 9 Best island for a villa rental
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Which Island?
- 13 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 14 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 15 Punta Cana?
- 16 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 17 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 18 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 19 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 20 Advice needed
- 21 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 22 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 23 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 24 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 25 Rincon Puerto Rico