My husband and I have done quite a bit of traveling to the Caribbean and Central America. I have seen a couple postings about Tobago - that it is not all that it's cracked up to be! Can anyone who's been there make a comparison to Tortola or Jost Van Dyke in the BVIs? We adore Jost Van Dyke and would like to hear how it compares. We like simple, but good quality hotels or villas, good food, etc. Thanks in advance for any help out there!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 2 Bahamas help
- 3 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 4 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 5 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 6 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 7 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 8 New Destination
- 9 aruba planning advice
- 10 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 11 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 12 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 13 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 14 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 15 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 16 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 17 Barbados Beaches
- 18 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 19 Peterson
- 20 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 21 Cuba weather in March
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 23 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 24 Which islands for an extended vacation?
- 25 Puerto Rico