My husband and I have done quite a bit of traveling to the Caribbean and Central America. I have seen a couple postings about Tobago - that it is not all that it's cracked up to be! Can anyone who's been there make a comparison to Tortola or Jost Van Dyke in the BVIs? We adore Jost Van Dyke and would like to hear how it compares. We like simple, but good quality hotels or villas, good food, etc. Thanks in advance for any help out there!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 5 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 6 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 7 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 8 Tipping at AI
- 9 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 10 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 11 Traveling Solo
- 12 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 13 A Volcanic Paradise
- 14 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 15 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 16 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 17 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 18 St. Kitts, the details
- 19 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 20 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 21 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES