My husband and I have done quite a bit of traveling to the Caribbean and Central America. I have seen a couple postings about Tobago - that it is not all that it's cracked up to be! Can anyone who's been there make a comparison to Tortola or Jost Van Dyke in the BVIs? We adore Jost Van Dyke and would like to hear how it compares. We like simple, but good quality hotels or villas, good food, etc. Thanks in advance for any help out there!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St John March, where to stay
- 2 The right adults-only resort
- 3 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 4 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 5 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 6 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 7 Cupecoy Beach
- 8 Tips for bahamas
- 9 Vacation Ideas
- 10 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 11 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 12 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 13 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 14 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 15 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 16 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 17 walkable hotels
- 18 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 19 Back from San Juan
- 20 St Thomas
- 21 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 22 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 23 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 24 Aruba Restaurants
- 25 Aruba Restaraunts