My husband and I have done quite a bit of traveling to the Caribbean and Central America. I have seen a couple postings about Tobago - that it is not all that it's cracked up to be! Can anyone who's been there make a comparison to Tortola or Jost Van Dyke in the BVIs? We adore Jost Van Dyke and would like to hear how it compares. We like simple, but good quality hotels or villas, good food, etc. Thanks in advance for any help out there!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 PR or USVI
- 2 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 3 Which Caribbean island?
- 4 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 5 5 days in Havana
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 8 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 11 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 12 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 13 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 14 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 15 Scrub Island Resort
- 16 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 17 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 18 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 19 Wedding Destinations???
- 20 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 21 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 22 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 23 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
- 24 Hospital and doctors in St. Barth
- 25 Traveling with a toddler -Please help!