I have been reading forums regarding how dangerous St Thomas is and this worries me. We are bare boating in BVIs and planning on staying one night in St Thomas when we arrive and another on our way home. But I am honestly rethinking this due to the forums. We were looking at Miller Manor to stay, does anyone have feedback on this or suggestions
To stay or not to stay (ST Thomas) That is the question!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 2 Too many choices.....
- 3 Best Island for Me?
- 4 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 5 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 6 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 7 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 8 Cuba with Gate 1
- 9 Anguilla stay?
- 10 Why Barbados?
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 Back from San Juan
- 13 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 14 San Juan Airport
- 15 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 16 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 17 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Storm ?
- 20 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 21 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 22 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 23 Kristen- where are you?????
- 24 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 25 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!