(Or anyone who can help me with this question...)
I'd like to make a trip to Jamaica, but the island has so much variety, I have no idea where to start!
We prefer the more laid back and less touristy/developed areas with lots of natural beauty.
We like to explore on our own or with a guide, and I know safety can be a factor, so the locale we'd choose would need to be away from Kingston and/or any other areas that experience crime "issues" that might affect us.
(We have been to 30 to 35 Caribbean islands, so we know about using common sense, but just don't want to set ourselves up to have any problems.)
Prefer a medium sized resort as opposed to a villa. Mid-priced to luxury. (DON'T want an AI.)
A nice sandy beach (with palms and good snorkeling would be a plus) and some funky bars and restaurants and live music nearby are musts.
tivertonhouse - Jamaica help needed!
- 1 Bermuda Trip
- 2 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 3 Wedding at smaller all inclusive, not in mexico?
- 4 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 5 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 6 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 7 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 8 Which island to visit???
- 9 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 10 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 11 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 12 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 13 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 14 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 15 quiet and relaxing
- 16 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 St.Thomas St. John
- 19 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 20 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 21 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 22 June vacation trip for guys
- 23 Honeymoon Help!
- 24 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 25 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?