We had a change of plans and instead of going to Hawaii, we changed destination and I booked a room/with kitchen at the Reef resort in Grand Cayman for next week.
I have never been to Grand Cayman, and I would like to know if anyone has any recommendations about things to do with 8 year old twins. We will be there for 4 days.
The kids can swim, although they are not very strong swimmers (I will be bringing life vests for them to use).
Are there places where it is safe for children to snorkel that are close to the beach, or where the water is not too deep?
What is your opinion on the visit to Stingray city? what is the best time to go? Any tour companies you recommend?
Is it worth it for the kids to bring their body boards? Or is the water mostly calm?
What other activities would you recommend?
I have heard that Grand Cayman is very expensive, so we are planning on cooking our meals, to be able to save some money. Are there any supermarkets that you recommend for fresh meat/fish and vegetables? Is there local produce or fruits, and if yes, were are they sold? Should I bring some food items from home? (Canned tuna, chips, cerelas, etc?) is this allowed by customs?
Thank you very much for you help in our last minute adventure to Grand Cayman!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 ▣접속:【kss998.com】▣
- 2 5 days in Havana
- 3 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 4 PR or USVI
- 5 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 12 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 13 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 14 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 15 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 Scrub Island Resort
- 18 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 19 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 20 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 21 Wedding Destinations???
- 22 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11