My wife and I want to travel to the Bahamas next year in end of March/ beginning of April for 2 weeks. We both work at that time in Miami so it is quite convenient to fly to the Bahamas. It is our first trip there and we are quite uncertain where to go and what to see.
So we are thinking to spend the first and the last night in nassau und between that 5 nights on 2 different islands. We want to go snorkeling, relaxing at the beach and exploring the island by car. So a nice beach close to the resort would be splendid!
Our budget is around 5.000$ for the accommodation for 2 weeks.
We have looked a bit into Exuma (Georgetown), Green turtle cay (abaco) and Governors Harbour (Eleuthera).
Is the best combination 5 days on Eleuthera and 5 days Green turtle cay? So we see both the inner and outer bahamas.
Does anyone has recommendations for nice hotels or resorts?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 2 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 3 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 4 Cuba for 6 days
- 5 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 8 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 9 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 10 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 11 Honeymoon Help!!
- 12 when to visit barbados
- 13 Barbados Beaches
- 14 Punta Cana
- 15 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 16 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 17 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 18 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 19 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 20 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 21 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Trouble booking hotels!
- 24 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ