My wife and I want to travel to the Bahamas next year in end of March/ beginning of April for 2 weeks. We both work at that time in Miami so it is quite convenient to fly to the Bahamas. It is our first trip there and we are quite uncertain where to go and what to see.
So we are thinking to spend the first and the last night in nassau und between that 5 nights on 2 different islands. We want to go snorkeling, relaxing at the beach and exploring the island by car. So a nice beach close to the resort would be splendid!
Our budget is around 5.000$ for the accommodation for 2 weeks.
We have looked a bit into Exuma (Georgetown), Green turtle cay (abaco) and Governors Harbour (Eleuthera).
Is the best combination 5 days on Eleuthera and 5 days Green turtle cay? So we see both the inner and outer bahamas.
Does anyone has recommendations for nice hotels or resorts?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 사다리 사이트 ▶ 도메인 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 First Caribbean Destination
- 3 Royalton Resorts
- 4 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions
- 7 Paradise island in Bahama
- 8 Vacation recommendations
- 9 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba