My wife and I want to travel to the Bahamas next year in end of March/ beginning of April for 2 weeks. We both work at that time in Miami so it is quite convenient to fly to the Bahamas. It is our first trip there and we are quite uncertain where to go and what to see.
So we are thinking to spend the first and the last night in nassau und between that 5 nights on 2 different islands. We want to go snorkeling, relaxing at the beach and exploring the island by car. So a nice beach close to the resort would be splendid!
Our budget is around 5.000$ for the accommodation for 2 weeks.
We have looked a bit into Exuma (Georgetown), Green turtle cay (abaco) and Governors Harbour (Eleuthera).
Is the best combination 5 days on Eleuthera and 5 days Green turtle cay? So we see both the inner and outer bahamas.
Does anyone has recommendations for nice hotels or resorts?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 24*7 0nline OUTLOOK Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 OUTLOOK 24*7
- 2 릴게임예시 ◐ 도메인 : 【_v vz338.com_】
- 3 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 4 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 5 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 6 Havana
- 7 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 8 Barbados-how about this place?
- 9 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 10 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 11 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 12 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 13 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 14 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 15 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 16 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 17 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 20 Family vacation
- 21 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 22 PR or USVI
- 23 Havana Hotel
- 24 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR