My wife and I want to travel to the Bahamas next year in end of March/ beginning of April for 2 weeks. We both work at that time in Miami so it is quite convenient to fly to the Bahamas. It is our first trip there and we are quite uncertain where to go and what to see.
So we are thinking to spend the first and the last night in nassau und between that 5 nights on 2 different islands. We want to go snorkeling, relaxing at the beach and exploring the island by car. So a nice beach close to the resort would be splendid!
Our budget is around 5.000$ for the accommodation for 2 weeks.
We have looked a bit into Exuma (Georgetown), Green turtle cay (abaco) and Governors Harbour (Eleuthera).
Is the best combination 5 days on Eleuthera and 5 days Green turtle cay? So we see both the inner and outer bahamas.
Does anyone has recommendations for nice hotels or resorts?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rent Oceanfront Villa with Staff
- 2 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 3 How to get to Havanna
- 4 Cuba Help
- 5 Cuba via cruise
- 6 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 9 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 10 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 14 Living in the Caribbean
- 15 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 16 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 17 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 18 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 19 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 20 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 21 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 22 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 23 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 24 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 25 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios