I'm wondering about tipping the housekeeping staff at the Marriott in St. Kitts. Is it OK to tip using US currency or is it better to use EC?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT HP CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 Hp Printer 24*7
- 2 baksa : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 AOL 24*7
- 3 RO: Tec^h SUPP0RT VERIZON MAIL/EMAIL CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 VERIZON
- 4 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 5 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 6 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 7 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations
- 9 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 10 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 11 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 12 Family vacation
- 13 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 14 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 15 PR or USVI
- 16 Havana Hotel
- 17 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 18 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 19 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 20 Cayman Islands Currency
- 21 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 22 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 23 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 24 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 25 Havana