Staying at an AI in Punta Cana right now and am confused with the tipping system for drinks/meals. They bring us the "bill" with a zero balance to sign and I know that's when we should leave a tip but I'm not sure what people do? Do they do 15% or leave a couple dollars? I don't mean to be cheap since I know the tips really do make a difference to our servers (as we have been leaving 15%-20%) but before we left I remember reading people saying to bring lots of singles...are we doing too much??
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 2 It's a reality that ladies are generally pulled in to those
- 3 http://www.supplementoffers.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 4 Cuba in November
- 5 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 6 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 7 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 8 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 9 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 10 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 11 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 12 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 13 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 14 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 15 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 16 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 17 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 18 Tennis in Aruba question
- 19 christmas in the caribbean
- 20 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 21 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 22 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 23 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 24 Jamaica
- 25 Money in Jamaica