Staying at an AI in Punta Cana right now and am confused with the tipping system for drinks/meals. They bring us the "bill" with a zero balance to sign and I know that's when we should leave a tip but I'm not sure what people do? Do they do 15% or leave a couple dollars? I don't mean to be cheap since I know the tips really do make a difference to our servers (as we have been leaving 15%-20%) but before we left I remember reading people saying to bring lots of singles...are we doing too much??
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://maxhealthtips.com/proshred-elite/
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 Punta Cana
- 4 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 5 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 6 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 7 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 8 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 9 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 10 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 11 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 12 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Trouble booking hotels!
- 15 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 16 Airport transfer PUJ
- 17 Bahama's outer island
- 18 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 19 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 20 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 21 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 22 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 23 40 min layover in CLT
- 24 Atlantis 1 day
- 25 Atlantis on a budget