Staying at an AI in Punta Cana right now and am confused with the tipping system for drinks/meals. They bring us the "bill" with a zero balance to sign and I know that's when we should leave a tip but I'm not sure what people do? Do they do 15% or leave a couple dollars? I don't mean to be cheap since I know the tips really do make a difference to our servers (as we have been leaving 15%-20%) but before we left I remember reading people saying to bring lots of singles...are we doing too much??
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbeanvilla.com - DO NOT book through this site
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 4 Which Caribbean island?
- 5 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 6 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 7 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 8 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 9 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 10 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right