Gather that the ferry ride itself is about twenty minutes, with another twenty to thirty for the cab to the airport on St Thomas. Although this is technically an internal flight, do we need to allow extra time for security, or would the standard one hour suffice? Traveling Saturday morning, mid February. Thanks!
Time to allow from St John to returning (US) flight from St Thomas
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 2 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 3 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 4 Bahamas snorkeling
- 5 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 6 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 7 Wedding Help!
- 8 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 9 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 10 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 11 Islands with great nightlife
- 12 month stay on a caribbean island
- 13 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 14 Where to stay on Vieques
- 15 Ferry to Rum Point
- 16 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 17 Family with infants/toddlers
- 18 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 19 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 20 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 21 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 22 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 25 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach