Gather that the ferry ride itself is about twenty minutes, with another twenty to thirty for the cab to the airport on St Thomas. Although this is technically an internal flight, do we need to allow extra time for security, or would the standard one hour suffice? Traveling Saturday morning, mid February. Thanks!
Time to allow from St John to returning (US) flight from St Thomas
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 2 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 3 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 4 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 5 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 6 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 7 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 8 Get info about weather.
- 9 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 12 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 13 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 14 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 15 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 16 LIAT Air
- 17 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 18 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 19 Need help again!!
- 20 relaxed beaches in january
- 21 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 22 AirBnb be aware of a scam on this site (not AirBnb's fault)
- 23 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 24 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 25 Cap Estate or Soufriere?