Our family of four - two teens - is considering a trip to Green Turtle Cay next summer. We have been to St John and would like to go somewhere different, but similar.
Love the idea of the golf carts and renting a house right on the beach - considering Bennett House. In St. John we have stayed in the Coral Bay area so I figure we will have similar access to restaurants in Green Turtle Cay since Coral Bay is pretty remote.
Looking forward to renting snorkel gear, going to different beaches and going on a day trip to some other islands. Has anyone been to Green Turtle who could provide some insight? There just isn't much info out there and this would be a big trip for us so I just want to make sure it is a good choice.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 POGO GAMES 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7dj
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!