Our family of four - two teens - is considering a trip to Green Turtle Cay next summer. We have been to St John and would like to go somewhere different, but similar.
Love the idea of the golf carts and renting a house right on the beach - considering Bennett House. In St. John we have stayed in the Coral Bay area so I figure we will have similar access to restaurants in Green Turtle Cay since Coral Bay is pretty remote.
Looking forward to renting snorkel gear, going to different beaches and going on a day trip to some other islands. Has anyone been to Green Turtle who could provide some insight? There just isn't much info out there and this would be a big trip for us so I just want to make sure it is a good choice.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://supplementeffects.com/apex-cleanse/
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 Ideal wedding island
- 4 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 5 Help with small wedding location
- 6 First time visitors
- 7 Help choosing next vacation??
- 8 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 9 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 10 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 11 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 12 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 13 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 14 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 15 St. Croix
- 16 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 17 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 18 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 19 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 20 Island Hopping
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion