Our family of four - two teens - is considering a trip to Green Turtle Cay next summer. We have been to St John and would like to go somewhere different, but similar.
Love the idea of the golf carts and renting a house right on the beach - considering Bennett House. In St. John we have stayed in the Coral Bay area so I figure we will have similar access to restaurants in Green Turtle Cay since Coral Bay is pretty remote.
Looking forward to renting snorkel gear, going to different beaches and going on a day trip to some other islands. Has anyone been to Green Turtle who could provide some insight? There just isn't much info out there and this would be a big trip for us so I just want to make sure it is a good choice.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Negril questions
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas