Our family of four - two teens - is considering a trip to Green Turtle Cay next summer. We have been to St John and would like to go somewhere different, but similar.
Love the idea of the golf carts and renting a house right on the beach - considering Bennett House. In St. John we have stayed in the Coral Bay area so I figure we will have similar access to restaurants in Green Turtle Cay since Coral Bay is pretty remote.
Looking forward to renting snorkel gear, going to different beaches and going on a day trip to some other islands. Has anyone been to Green Turtle who could provide some insight? There just isn't much info out there and this would be a big trip for us so I just want to make sure it is a good choice.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 2 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 3 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 6 Turks and caicos
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 Aruba weather
- 9 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 10 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 11 Turks and caicos
- 12 Cruise stop activities
- 13 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 14 Jade Mountain
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 17 Bermuda
- 18 Restaurant Suggestions
- 19 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 20 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 21 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 22 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 23 Taxi info. Self touring
- 24 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 25 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort