Our family of four - two teens - is considering a trip to Green Turtle Cay next summer. We have been to St John and would like to go somewhere different, but similar.
Love the idea of the golf carts and renting a house right on the beach - considering Bennett House. In St. John we have stayed in the Coral Bay area so I figure we will have similar access to restaurants in Green Turtle Cay since Coral Bay is pretty remote.
Looking forward to renting snorkel gear, going to different beaches and going on a day trip to some other islands. Has anyone been to Green Turtle who could provide some insight? There just isn't much info out there and this would be a big trip for us so I just want to make sure it is a good choice.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 엔트리사다리 ▼ 접속 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 3 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 4 Family vacation
- 5 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 6 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 9 Havana Hotel
- 10 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 11 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 12 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 13 Cayman Islands Currency
- 14 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 15 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 16 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 17 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 18 Havana
- 19 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 23 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 24 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 25 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!