Nevis is on my radar for a family holiday next August. Has anyone gone there with children (ages 4, 14, 14). I was looking at the Four Seasons. Has anyone stayed there and done the meal plan? How does it work? We do not have to stay at the Four Seasons, but somewhere with loads of amenities. Is there enough to do to keep them from getting bored for 7 - 10 days? Also, any divers out there? My husband would love to dive. Thanks!
Thinking of Nevis for family holiday. Anyone gone with children?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 4 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 5 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 6 Antigua or St Martin
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 9 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 10 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 11 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 12 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 13 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 14 St. Croix and sea grass
- 15 montego bay
- 16 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 17 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 18 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 19 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 20 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 21 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 22 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 23 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 24 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 25 Get info about weather.