I'm looking for a nice all-inclusive resort in Antigua, but I don't want to pay an outrageous price. I've looked at the Verandah and it sounds nice, but I would like to hear from people who have actually stayed there.
Can you please tell me the following:
What are the rooms like?
How is the food and beverages?
How is the beach? We want a nice beach.
Is St. John's worth visiting?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Thomas Luggage
- 2 St. Maarten with older teens
- 3 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 4 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 5 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 6 Tortola Where to stay on a Budget?!
- 7 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 8 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 9 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 10 Looking for destination suggestions
- 11 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 12 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 15 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 16 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 17 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 18 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 19 Any suggestions??
- 20 Gustavia stay
- 21 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 22 My week in Guadeloupe
- 23 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 24 Which Island?
- 25 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC