I'm looking for a nice all-inclusive resort in Antigua, but I don't want to pay an outrageous price. I've looked at the Verandah and it sounds nice, but I would like to hear from people who have actually stayed there.
Can you please tell me the following:
What are the rooms like?
How is the food and beverages?
How is the beach? We want a nice beach.
Is St. John's worth visiting?
Thank you in advance.
The Verandah - has anyone stayed here recently?
- 1 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 2 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 3 Where to go??
- 4 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 5 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 6 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 7 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 8 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 9 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 10 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 11 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 12 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 13 puerto rico cruise
- 14 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 15 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 16 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 17 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 18 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 19 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 20 Resort near a town?
- 21 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 22 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 23 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 24 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 25 Mustique -- not so great