I'm looking for a nice all-inclusive resort in Antigua, but I don't want to pay an outrageous price. I've looked at the Verandah and it sounds nice, but I would like to hear from people who have actually stayed there.
Can you please tell me the following:
What are the rooms like?
How is the food and beverages?
How is the beach? We want a nice beach.
Is St. John's worth visiting?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 2 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 3 getting around in dominican republic
- 4 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 5 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 6 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 9 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 10 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 11 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 12 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 13 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 14 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 15 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 16 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 17 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 18 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 19 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 20 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 21 all inclusive advice
- 22 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 23 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 24 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 25 St Thomas, Curacao, St Croix or San Juan with adult kids?