I'm looking for a nice all-inclusive resort in Antigua, but I don't want to pay an outrageous price. I've looked at the Verandah and it sounds nice, but I would like to hear from people who have actually stayed there.
Can you please tell me the following:
What are the rooms like?
How is the food and beverages?
How is the beach? We want a nice beach.
Is St. John's worth visiting?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 2 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 3 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 4 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 5 Location
- 6 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 7 Curacao
- 8 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 9 Bahamas girls trip
- 10 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 11 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 12 Cuba Tour Companies
- 13 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 14 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 15 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 16 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 17 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 18 Best Caribbean Islands for Young 20's
- 19 Salt Kettle House, RIP Hazel
- 20 Help me choose; Easter Caribbean Honey moon
- 21 Bermuda- Elbow Beach or Tucker's Point
- 22 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 23 Sandals Antigua, Sandals Barbados or Punta Cana??
- 24 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 25 In Search of Perfect Honeymoon!