Thinking of trading our time-share for a week at The Sea Aquarium Resort on Curacao in September 2002. Anyone familiar with this property which is adjacent to the Curacao Sea Aquarium? Thanks for any input about the island as well.
The Sea Aquarium Resort
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Islands with great nightlife
- 2 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 3 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay