Does The Sands Resort on Turks & Caicos have any rafts, "noodles", or things to float on for guests to borrow?
The Sands Resort
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 4 Summer family vacation
- 5 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 6 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 7 Resort villa suggestions
- 8 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 9 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 10 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 11 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 12 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 13 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 14 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 15 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 18 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 19 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 20 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 21 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 22 rent a car??
- 23 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 24 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 25 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis