Is El Conquistador's water park worth staying there for it? And now I cannot decide between the Ritz or St. Regis...both look very nice, in different areas. I don't think that makes a difference. Does anyone have any opinion about the three hotels? There are pros and cons to each place, I realize. Any feedback would be helpful!
The Ritz, St. Regis or El Conquistador??????
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua or St Martin
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 4 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 5 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 6 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 7 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 8 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 9 St. Croix and sea grass
- 10 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 11 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 12 montego bay
- 13 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 14 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 15 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 16 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 17 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 18 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 19 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 20 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 21 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 22 Get info about weather.
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 25 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?