My husband and I wanted to spend the Mellennium in a very special place and chose the Nisbet Plantation in Nevis. It is owned by the same people who own The Reefs in Bermuda. We have stayed at The Reefs and it is wonderful. Here is my question--when our travel agent started to make our plans for Nisbet it was discovered that not only did they raise their room rates substantially, but they have also tacked on a minimum stay of 10 days instead of the customery 7 days. Has anyone on this Board discovered similar rate, etc. changes as yet. Talk about greed!!! So, we'll fox them, we'll go in mid-January 2000 and celebrate "a little late." Thanks for any help.
The Mellennium Rip-off!!!???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Traveling Solo
- 2 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 3 A Volcanic Paradise
- 4 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 5 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 6 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 9 St. Kitts, the details
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 12 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 13 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 14 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014