My husband and I wanted to spend the Mellennium in a very special place and chose the Nisbet Plantation in Nevis. It is owned by the same people who own The Reefs in Bermuda. We have stayed at The Reefs and it is wonderful. Here is my question--when our travel agent started to make our plans for Nisbet it was discovered that not only did they raise their room rates substantially, but they have also tacked on a minimum stay of 10 days instead of the customery 7 days. Has anyone on this Board discovered similar rate, etc. changes as yet. Talk about greed!!! So, we'll fox them, we'll go in mid-January 2000 and celebrate "a little late." Thanks for any help.
The Mellennium Rip-off!!!???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 3 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 4 Jamaica vs The DR
- 5 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 6 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 7 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 8 celebrating 40
- 9 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 10 Where to go in February/March
- 11 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 12 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 13 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 16 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 17 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 18 Which island?
- 19 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 20 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 23 St. Croix and sea grass
- 24 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 25 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?