My husband and I wanted to spend the Mellennium in a very special place and chose the Nisbet Plantation in Nevis. It is owned by the same people who own The Reefs in Bermuda. We have stayed at The Reefs and it is wonderful. Here is my question--when our travel agent started to make our plans for Nisbet it was discovered that not only did they raise their room rates substantially, but they have also tacked on a minimum stay of 10 days instead of the customery 7 days. Has anyone on this Board discovered similar rate, etc. changes as yet. Talk about greed!!! So, we'll fox them, we'll go in mid-January 2000 and celebrate "a little late." Thanks for any help.
The Mellennium Rip-off!!!???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 2 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 3 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 4 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 5 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 6 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 7 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 8 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 11 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 12 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 13 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 14 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 15 rent a car??
- 16 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 17 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 18 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 19 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 22 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 23 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 24 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 25 RIU Antilles Aruba