My husband and I wanted to spend the Mellennium in a very special place and chose the Nisbet Plantation in Nevis. It is owned by the same people who own The Reefs in Bermuda. We have stayed at The Reefs and it is wonderful. Here is my question--when our travel agent started to make our plans for Nisbet it was discovered that not only did they raise their room rates substantially, but they have also tacked on a minimum stay of 10 days instead of the customery 7 days. Has anyone on this Board discovered similar rate, etc. changes as yet. Talk about greed!!! So, we'll fox them, we'll go in mid-January 2000 and celebrate "a little late." Thanks for any help.
The Mellennium Rip-off!!!???
- 1 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 2 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 3 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 4 St.Thomas St. John
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 6 June vacation trip for guys
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 10 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica