My husband and I wanted to spend the Mellennium in a very special place and chose the Nisbet Plantation in Nevis. It is owned by the same people who own The Reefs in Bermuda. We have stayed at The Reefs and it is wonderful. Here is my question--when our travel agent started to make our plans for Nisbet it was discovered that not only did they raise their room rates substantially, but they have also tacked on a minimum stay of 10 days instead of the customery 7 days. Has anyone on this Board discovered similar rate, etc. changes as yet. Talk about greed!!! So, we'll fox them, we'll go in mid-January 2000 and celebrate "a little late." Thanks for any help.
The Mellennium Rip-off!!!???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 2 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 3 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 4 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 5 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 6 Aruba suggestions
- 7 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 8 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 9 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 10 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 11 Cuba in 10 days
- 12 Salt Kettle House to close
- 13 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 14 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 15 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 16 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 17 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 18 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 19 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 20 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 21 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 22 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Cayman Islands in October
- 25 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay