My husband and I wanted to spend the Mellennium in a very special place and chose the Nisbet Plantation in Nevis. It is owned by the same people who own The Reefs in Bermuda. We have stayed at The Reefs and it is wonderful. Here is my question--when our travel agent started to make our plans for Nisbet it was discovered that not only did they raise their room rates substantially, but they have also tacked on a minimum stay of 10 days instead of the customery 7 days. Has anyone on this Board discovered similar rate, etc. changes as yet. Talk about greed!!! So, we'll fox them, we'll go in mid-January 2000 and celebrate "a little late." Thanks for any help.
The Mellennium Rip-off!!!???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Which Island?
- 3 Carribean vacation with infant
- 4 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 5 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 6 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 7 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 12 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas