The Latin Roots Restaurant next to the Old San Juan Sheraton Hotel & Casino captures the essence of Puerto Rico. Great Salsa Music with excellent Puerto Rican cuisine. This is more like a local dive where people go to eat excellent food and dance it off with a great salsa. I experience several new things I had never in my whole life had had...and I am Latino. That is what dining is all about...experiencin new flavors and scents. Isn't it? My wife and I had a frozen mojito along with a lasagna made of plaintains. Oh my God! Sooooo Delicious and so veyr different. Along with the food, there were some hardcore salsa dancers on the floor. This place is a must!!
The Latin Roots Restaurant in Old San Juan
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 2 things to do in Nassau
- 3 Which Island?
- 4 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 5 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 6 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 7 St. John USVI
- 8 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 9 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 10 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 11 Best island for early to mid November
- 12 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 13 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 16 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 17 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 18 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 19 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 20 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 21 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 22 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 23 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???