The Latin Roots Restaurant next to the Old San Juan Sheraton Hotel & Casino captures the essence of Puerto Rico. Great Salsa Music with excellent Puerto Rican cuisine. This is more like a local dive where people go to eat excellent food and dance it off with a great salsa. I experience several new things I had never in my whole life had had...and I am Latino. That is what dining is all about...experiencin new flavors and scents. Isn't it? My wife and I had a frozen mojito along with a lasagna made of plaintains. Oh my God! Sooooo Delicious and so veyr different. Along with the food, there were some hardcore salsa dancers on the floor. This place is a must!!
The Latin Roots Restaurant in Old San Juan
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 2 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 3 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 4 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 5 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 6 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 7 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 8 Caribbean with grown kids
- 9 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 10 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 11 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 12 Driving in Aurba
- 13 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 Barbados question where to stay
- 16 Barbados Ferry Service
- 17 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 18 Restaurant in Aruba
- 19 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 20 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 21 Providenciales Airport
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba
- 23 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 24 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?
- 25 Bahama's vs Costa Rica