The Latin Roots Restaurant next to the Old San Juan Sheraton Hotel & Casino captures the essence of Puerto Rico. Great Salsa Music with excellent Puerto Rican cuisine. This is more like a local dive where people go to eat excellent food and dance it off with a great salsa. I experience several new things I had never in my whole life had had...and I am Latino. That is what dining is all about...experiencin new flavors and scents. Isn't it? My wife and I had a frozen mojito along with a lasagna made of plaintains. Oh my God! Sooooo Delicious and so veyr different. Along with the food, there were some hardcore salsa dancers on the floor. This place is a must!!
The Latin Roots Restaurant in Old San Juan
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 2 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay