The Latin Roots Restaurant next to the Old San Juan Sheraton Hotel & Casino captures the essence of Puerto Rico. Great Salsa Music with excellent Puerto Rican cuisine. This is more like a local dive where people go to eat excellent food and dance it off with a great salsa. I experience several new things I had never in my whole life had had...and I am Latino. That is what dining is all about...experiencin new flavors and scents. Isn't it? My wife and I had a frozen mojito along with a lasagna made of plaintains. Oh my God! Sooooo Delicious and so veyr different. Along with the food, there were some hardcore salsa dancers on the floor. This place is a must!!
The Latin Roots Restaurant in Old San Juan
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 2 Anguilla stay?
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 Cayman Islands in October
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 7 Kristen- where are you?????
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 10 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 11 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 12 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 13 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 14 Puerto Rico
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?