We were leaning towards The Caves since it seemed like such an interesting place easily accessible from NYC. But there are so many great reviews of Grenada in general that I am second guessing. There isn't that much info on Grenada out there I didn't know much about it but reading these reviews it seems to be everyone's suggestion. Anybody out there that has been to both resorts by any chance? Thanks!
The Caves or LaLuna?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 2 St. Croix and sea grass
- 3 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 4 Antigua or St Martin
- 5 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 6 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 7 montego bay
- 8 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 9 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 10 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 11 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 12 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 13 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 14 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 15 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 16 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 17 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 18 Get info about weather.
- 19 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 22 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 23 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 24 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 25 June Honeymoon Help, Please