Hi everyone. I'm an editor at Fodor's (on the book-side), and I'd like to get some input from Caribbean travelers on their experiences going to some of the more off-the-beaten-track destinations. I'm thinking particularly of places that aren't on the top of most American traveler's list: Curacao, Dominica, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Saba, St. Eustatius (please, has anyone gone there for more than a day-trip?), and some of the smaller islands in the Grenadines. If you'd like to recount your travel experiences and tell me what you did and didn't like, I'd really appreciate it. I'm more interested in experiences rather than specific hotel or restaurant recommendations. Thanks for your help.
The Caribbean Off the Beaten Track
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?