Wife and I just returned a few weeks ago form this luxury Bed and Breakfast located in the lush hills above Ocho Rios. We had a great time..Not in to all-inclusives. Great gourmet meals everday prepared by owners brother "Darryl the Barefoot Chef" This establishment is run by Elise Yap a Chinese Jamican lady who is the most gracious person. There are several great rooms in the main house and one cozy cottage in the back. You can't go wrong with any of them. We could simply relax around the pool surrounded by the beautiful gardens or just be minutes away from the great attractions in Ocho Rios. For those looking for a different Jamaican experience this is a great choice. Looking forward to another visit.
The Blue House B&B Ocho Rios
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 4 Antigua or St Martin
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 7 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 8 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 9 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 10 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 11 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 12 St. Croix and sea grass
- 13 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 14 montego bay
- 15 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 16 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 17 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 18 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 19 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 20 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 21 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 22 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 23 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 24 Get info about weather.
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous