Wife and I just returned a few weeks ago form this luxury Bed and Breakfast located in the lush hills above Ocho Rios. We had a great time..Not in to all-inclusives. Great gourmet meals everday prepared by owners brother "Darryl the Barefoot Chef" This establishment is run by Elise Yap a Chinese Jamican lady who is the most gracious person. There are several great rooms in the main house and one cozy cottage in the back. You can't go wrong with any of them. We could simply relax around the pool surrounded by the beautiful gardens or just be minutes away from the great attractions in Ocho Rios. For those looking for a different Jamaican experience this is a great choice. Looking forward to another visit.
The Blue House B&B Ocho Rios
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 2 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 5 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 6 Tipping at AI
- 7 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 8 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 9 Traveling Solo
- 10 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 11 A Volcanic Paradise
- 12 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 13 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 14 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 15 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 16 St. Kitts, the details
- 17 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 18 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 19 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 20 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?