Wife and I just returned a few weeks ago form this luxury Bed and Breakfast located in the lush hills above Ocho Rios. We had a great time..Not in to all-inclusives. Great gourmet meals everday prepared by owners brother "Darryl the Barefoot Chef" This establishment is run by Elise Yap a Chinese Jamican lady who is the most gracious person. There are several great rooms in the main house and one cozy cottage in the back. You can't go wrong with any of them. We could simply relax around the pool surrounded by the beautiful gardens or just be minutes away from the great attractions in Ocho Rios. For those looking for a different Jamaican experience this is a great choice. Looking forward to another visit.
The Blue House B&B Ocho Rios
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Islands with great nightlife
- 2 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 3 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay