Wife and I just returned a few weeks ago form this luxury Bed and Breakfast located in the lush hills above Ocho Rios. We had a great time..Not in to all-inclusives. Great gourmet meals everday prepared by owners brother "Darryl the Barefoot Chef" This establishment is run by Elise Yap a Chinese Jamican lady who is the most gracious person. There are several great rooms in the main house and one cozy cottage in the back. You can't go wrong with any of them. We could simply relax around the pool surrounded by the beautiful gardens or just be minutes away from the great attractions in Ocho Rios. For those looking for a different Jamaican experience this is a great choice. Looking forward to another visit.
The Blue House B&B Ocho Rios
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 3 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 4 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 10 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 11 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 12 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 13 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 Which island?
- 16 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 17 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 18 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 21 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 22 Turks and Caicos problems
- 23 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 24 customs
- 25 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples