Wife and I just returned a few weeks ago form this luxury Bed and Breakfast located in the lush hills above Ocho Rios. We had a great time..Not in to all-inclusives. Great gourmet meals everday prepared by owners brother "Darryl the Barefoot Chef" This establishment is run by Elise Yap a Chinese Jamican lady who is the most gracious person. There are several great rooms in the main house and one cozy cottage in the back. You can't go wrong with any of them. We could simply relax around the pool surrounded by the beautiful gardens or just be minutes away from the great attractions in Ocho Rios. For those looking for a different Jamaican experience this is a great choice. Looking forward to another visit.
The Blue House B&B Ocho Rios
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 2 Cuba Opening Up
- 3 Jamaica all inclusive
- 4 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 5 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 6 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 7 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 8 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 9 Just back from The Somerset
- 10 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 11 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 12 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 13 Sandals Resorts
- 14 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 15 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 16 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 17 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 18 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 19 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 20 Cuba in 10 days
- 21 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 22 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 23 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 24 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 25 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana