Thinking of a 4 day trip to virgin gorda. WhT are the pros and cons of the two reorts?
Are the meals included in both resorts ? How is the food ?
Never been to the Caribbean so any guidance appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 College Friend Vacation in Caribbean
- 2 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 3 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 4 Cottage on the beach
- 5 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 6 Island Hopping
- 7 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 8 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 9 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 10 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 11 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 12 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 15 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 16 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 17 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 18 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 19 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 20 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 21 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 22 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 23 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 24 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 25 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens