Thinking of a 4 day trip to virgin gorda. WhT are the pros and cons of the two reorts?
Are the meals included in both resorts ? How is the food ?
Never been to the Caribbean so any guidance appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL ERROR Configuration Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 MAIL 24*7
- 2 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 3 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 4 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 5 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 6 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations
- 8 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 9 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 10 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 11 Family vacation
- 12 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 13 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 14 PR or USVI
- 15 Havana Hotel
- 16 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 19 Cayman Islands Currency
- 20 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 21 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 22 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 23 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 24 Havana
- 25 Using USA credit cards in Cuba