im having so much trouble choosing an island for a thxgiving vacay - PLEASE HELP.
1. Going with 3 couples
2. we want a resort on the beach.
3. ocean should be warm and shallow and turquoise blah blah
4. weather should be warm
5. we prefer slightly remote beaches that are not TOO touristy.....
considering Harbour Island's Coral Sands hotel and Eulethera's Cocodimama but they do'nt have a facility to do tours to the Exuma cays like the bigger Nassau/Paradise Island resorts.
I'd like to be able to do that one day at least as I heard Exuma is gorgeous....
Thanksgiving - which island has best beach that is WARM
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Back from San Juan
- 2 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 3 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 4 Kristen- where are you?????
- 5 Cayman Islands in October
- 6 Anguilla stay?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 9 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 10 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 11 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 12 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 13 Puerto Rico
- 14 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?