im having so much trouble choosing an island for a thxgiving vacay - PLEASE HELP.
1. Going with 3 couples
2. we want a resort on the beach.
3. ocean should be warm and shallow and turquoise blah blah
4. weather should be warm
5. we prefer slightly remote beaches that are not TOO touristy.....
considering Harbour Island's Coral Sands hotel and Eulethera's Cocodimama but they do'nt have a facility to do tours to the Exuma cays like the bigger Nassau/Paradise Island resorts.
I'd like to be able to do that one day at least as I heard Exuma is gorgeous....
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 2 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 3 Tortola next week
- 4 Summer trip
- 5 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 6 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 7 DR vs. Mexico
- 8 Surf Fly Fishing
- 9 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 10 Family of 5 undecided island
- 11 Christmas 2017
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 14 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 15 All inclusive
- 16 BVI trip questions
- 17 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 18 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 19 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 family resort ideas?
- 22 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 25 First time to Puerto Rico