im having so much trouble choosing an island for a thxgiving vacay - PLEASE HELP.
1. Going with 3 couples
2. we want a resort on the beach.
3. ocean should be warm and shallow and turquoise blah blah
4. weather should be warm
5. we prefer slightly remote beaches that are not TOO touristy.....
considering Harbour Island's Coral Sands hotel and Eulethera's Cocodimama but they do'nt have a facility to do tours to the Exuma cays like the bigger Nassau/Paradise Island resorts.
I'd like to be able to do that one day at least as I heard Exuma is gorgeous....
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 The is a natural dietary supplement which
- 2 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 3 Skin Care For Skin Problems
- 4 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 5 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 6 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 7 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 8 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 9 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 10 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 11 Choosing the Right Island
- 12 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 13 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 14 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 15 Aruba help!
- 16 St Martin
- 17 Planning a three week trip
- 18 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 19 Casa Karma
- 20 Honeymoon - please help!
- 21 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 22 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 23 Cuba
- 24 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 25 Cuba: February 2016