im having so much trouble choosing an island for a thxgiving vacay - PLEASE HELP.
1. Going with 3 couples
2. we want a resort on the beach.
3. ocean should be warm and shallow and turquoise blah blah
4. weather should be warm
5. we prefer slightly remote beaches that are not TOO touristy.....
considering Harbour Island's Coral Sands hotel and Eulethera's Cocodimama but they do'nt have a facility to do tours to the Exuma cays like the bigger Nassau/Paradise Island resorts.
I'd like to be able to do that one day at least as I heard Exuma is gorgeous....
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 cialis
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Month travel ideas
- 4 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 5 Cuba weather in March
- 6 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 7 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 Move to grand cayman
- 10 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 11 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 12 Malaria Punta Cana
- 13 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 14 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 15 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 16 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 17 New Destination
- 18 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 19 Bahamas help
- 20 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 21 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 22 Vacation suggestion, please
- 23 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!