I got your reply and wanted to say thank you! I feel I can relax now and enjoy. My sisters, Mom and myself are the type of travellers who like to experience the culture and interact with the people when on a holiday. I started to get scared that we were going to basically be stuck with the resort, crappy food and no interaction with people. NOT my idea of a holiday. I had to laugh at our travel agent. I had asked her about the food in Cuba before I posted here and she replied with "Well, I lost 5 pound in a week. There was a good Italian resturant at our hotel", I replied with "If I wanted Italian, I'd book a trip to Italy" The money concerned me because I like to TRY and fit in and TRY to not stick out like a sore thumb and I just figured with US Bills there would be a flashing "IDIOT" sign on my head. Anyways, we leave in 2 weeks. I look forward to it. Thanks again.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.muscle4power.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 3 Cuba in November
- 4 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 5 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 6 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 7 Evening temperatures
- 8 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 9 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 10 50th Birthday with Family
- 11 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 12 Birthday Celebration
- 13 DR - All inclusive
- 14 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 15 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 16 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 17 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 18 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 19 Late May Trip
- 20 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 21 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cheers to Beers!
- 24 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 25 any advice about the Cayman Islands?