I got your reply and wanted to say thank you! I feel I can relax now and enjoy. My sisters, Mom and myself are the type of travellers who like to experience the culture and interact with the people when on a holiday. I started to get scared that we were going to basically be stuck with the resort, crappy food and no interaction with people. NOT my idea of a holiday. I had to laugh at our travel agent. I had asked her about the food in Cuba before I posted here and she replied with "Well, I lost 5 pound in a week. There was a good Italian resturant at our hotel", I replied with "If I wanted Italian, I'd book a trip to Italy" The money concerned me because I like to TRY and fit in and TRY to not stick out like a sore thumb and I just figured with US Bills there would be a flashing "IDIOT" sign on my head. Anyways, we leave in 2 weeks. I look forward to it. Thanks again.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 2 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 3 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 4 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 7 Cayman Islands in October
- 8 Back from San Juan
- 9 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 10 Kristen- where are you?????
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 13 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 14 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 15 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 16 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 17 Puerto Rico
- 18 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 19 Cuba People to People Tours
- 20 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 21 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 22 relaxed beaches in january
- 23 Are you the new future traveler?
- 24 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 25 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?