I got your reply and wanted to say thank you! I feel I can relax now and enjoy. My sisters, Mom and myself are the type of travellers who like to experience the culture and interact with the people when on a holiday. I started to get scared that we were going to basically be stuck with the resort, crappy food and no interaction with people. NOT my idea of a holiday. I had to laugh at our travel agent. I had asked her about the food in Cuba before I posted here and she replied with "Well, I lost 5 pound in a week. There was a good Italian resturant at our hotel", I replied with "If I wanted Italian, I'd book a trip to Italy" The money concerned me because I like to TRY and fit in and TRY to not stick out like a sore thumb and I just figured with US Bills there would be a flashing "IDIOT" sign on my head. Anyways, we leave in 2 weeks. I look forward to it. Thanks again.
- 1 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 2 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 3 Family with infants/toddlers
- 4 Ferry to Rum Point
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 Islands with great nightlife
- 7 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 8 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 9 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 10 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 11 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 12 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 13 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 14 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 15 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 16 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 17 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 18 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 19 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 20 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 21 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 22 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 23 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 24 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 25 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales