We are planning a trip the beginning of October possibly to Puna Cana. We are planning to bring our daughter this time who will have just turned 17. Are there any particular resorts that cater to the teens? I see stuff for kids up to 12 but, not much is shown for the teen crowd. Any ideas? I know she would probably like to hang out with kids her own age than her parents...
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 PURCHASE AUTHENTIC PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE
- 2 Where to stay on Vieques
- 3 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 4 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 5 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 6 month stay on a caribbean island
- 7 Ferry to Rum Point
- 8 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 9 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Islands with great nightlife
- 13 Family with infants/toddlers
- 14 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 15 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 16 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 17 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 18 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 22 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 23 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 24 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 25 Restaraunts in Barbados