The first forum I made worked so well, I thought I'd give it another go for yet another traveling topic! In the fall, I am planning on going to Budapest, Hungary for about 6-8 months to teach English. I am working on finding a way to get TEFL certified sometime soon, but if I don't have the time to do it before I leave, I will be getting certified while I'm in Budapest.
With that said, I have nothing to do from when I graduate to when I would be leaving for Hungary! I want to work in order to make and save money, but I also want to travel and gain experience teaching. So, I have been thinking of scheduling a short trip abroad to teach English during the summertime. I have been researching online looking for programs for students/recent graduates that allow the student to travel abroad (anywhere) for just a few short weeks (3-4), teach in a school and get paid for it. I have found a few, but am wondering if any of you know of any great programs like this. I'm sure an application process is necessary to even get into these programs, but I am willing to apply wherever.
If any of you could be of any help, I would greatly appreciate it! Hope to hear from you soon and thanks so much for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba
- 2 No rain in June PLEASE
- 3 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 4 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 5 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 6 Island recommendation
- 7 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 8 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 9 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 10 Can I take alcohol?
- 11 Scrub Island Resort
- 12 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 13 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 14 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 15 Family vacation for divers
- 16 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 17 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 18 Island advice plz!
- 19 Cubarinking water?
- 20 First time to PR
- 21 St. John Trip Report
- 22 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 23 St Kitts' Bakery
- 24 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 25 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean