The first forum I made worked so well, I thought I'd give it another go for yet another traveling topic! In the fall, I am planning on going to Budapest, Hungary for about 6-8 months to teach English. I am working on finding a way to get TEFL certified sometime soon, but if I don't have the time to do it before I leave, I will be getting certified while I'm in Budapest.
With that said, I have nothing to do from when I graduate to when I would be leaving for Hungary! I want to work in order to make and save money, but I also want to travel and gain experience teaching. So, I have been thinking of scheduling a short trip abroad to teach English during the summertime. I have been researching online looking for programs for students/recent graduates that allow the student to travel abroad (anywhere) for just a few short weeks (3-4), teach in a school and get paid for it. I have found a few, but am wondering if any of you know of any great programs like this. I'm sure an application process is necessary to even get into these programs, but I am willing to apply wherever.
If any of you could be of any help, I would greatly appreciate it! Hope to hear from you soon and thanks so much for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Packers and Movers Pune # http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-pune/
- 2 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/virilityex-reviews/
- 3 Bermuda in February or March
- 4 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 5 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 6 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 7 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 8 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 9 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 10 Safest Islands for Us?
- 11 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 12 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 13 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 14 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 15 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 16 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 17 Narrowing it down
- 18 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 19 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 20 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 21 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 22 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 23 Destination Wedding
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon