The first forum I made worked so well, I thought I'd give it another go for yet another traveling topic! In the fall, I am planning on going to Budapest, Hungary for about 6-8 months to teach English. I am working on finding a way to get TEFL certified sometime soon, but if I don't have the time to do it before I leave, I will be getting certified while I'm in Budapest.
With that said, I have nothing to do from when I graduate to when I would be leaving for Hungary! I want to work in order to make and save money, but I also want to travel and gain experience teaching. So, I have been thinking of scheduling a short trip abroad to teach English during the summertime. I have been researching online looking for programs for students/recent graduates that allow the student to travel abroad (anywhere) for just a few short weeks (3-4), teach in a school and get paid for it. I have found a few, but am wondering if any of you know of any great programs like this. I'm sure an application process is necessary to even get into these programs, but I am willing to apply wherever.
If any of you could be of any help, I would greatly appreciate it! Hope to hear from you soon and thanks so much for your time.
Teaching English Abroad
- 1 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 2 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 3 Where to stay on Vieques
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 7 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 10 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 11 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 12 Bahamas snorkeling
- 13 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 14 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 15 Wedding Help!
- 16 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 17 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 18 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 19 Islands with great nightlife
- 20 month stay on a caribbean island
- 21 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 22 Ferry to Rum Point
- 23 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 24 Family with infants/toddlers
- 25 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI