I am considering both the Regent Grand and The Venetian for a family of four - two adults and two teens. Both seem similar in amenities. I am not very familiar with TCi only having been there once at Beaches 10 years ago (which we hated). Any advice on choosing between the two?
TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Money in Jamaica
- 2 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 3 Florida or caribbean
- 4 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 5 Barbado Car rental
- 6 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 7 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 8 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 9 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 10 Death in Paradise
- 11 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 12 50+ where to dance?
- 13 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 dominican republic
- 16 Summer family vacation
- 17 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 18 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 19 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 20 St Martin
- 21 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 22 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 23 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 24 Resort villa suggestions
- 25 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!