I think we have a once in a lifetime vacation narrowed down to TCI or Antigua. We have stayed at Iberostar at Riviera Maya and love the service, food choices and beautiful surroundings. It looks like both have the clear water and white beaches that we want. We would like a variety of snorkel excursions where we can see a lot of sea life, especially dolphins and turtles and stingrays...especially dolphins-very important for my daughter. We are totally against them being caged up though. Which place do you suggest?
TCI or Antigua
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 2 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 3 Cuba Opening Up
- 4 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 5 Jamaica
- 6 Jamaica all inclusive
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 11 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 12 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 13 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 14 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 15 Just back from The Somerset
- 16 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 17 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 18 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 19 Sandals Resorts
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 22 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 23 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 24 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 25 Cuba in 10 days