Hi Guys, Just looking for some feedback regarding the damage caused in TCI by Tropical Storm Cristobal. I've been reading a bit and it seems that parts of the island are still flooded. I am planning a trip to Providenciales - Grace Bay for the last week of September/first week of October 2014, and I am wondering if I should be concerned about this? Has Grace Bay been heavily affected? I know this is hurricane season, and I am willing to take the risk, but just not sure how fast will the island bounce back from the damage. Also, wondering about the mosquito situation.... Should I still book my trip? or should I re-schedule for next year? I've never been to T&C and I always dreamed of going to, so I want to see the island the way I always pictured it. Thanks in advance for any advice!
T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 2 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 3 Jamaica
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 7 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 8 Cuba Opening Up
- 9 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 10 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 11 Why Barbados?
- 12 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 13 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 14 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 15 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 16 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 17 Just back from The Somerset
- 18 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 19 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 20 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 21 Sandals Resorts
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 24 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 25 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006