Hi Guys, Just looking for some feedback regarding the damage caused in TCI by Tropical Storm Cristobal. I've been reading a bit and it seems that parts of the island are still flooded. I am planning a trip to Providenciales - Grace Bay for the last week of September/first week of October 2014, and I am wondering if I should be concerned about this? Has Grace Bay been heavily affected? I know this is hurricane season, and I am willing to take the risk, but just not sure how fast will the island bounce back from the damage. Also, wondering about the mosquito situation.... Should I still book my trip? or should I re-schedule for next year? I've never been to T&C and I always dreamed of going to, so I want to see the island the way I always pictured it. Thanks in advance for any advice!
T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 2 Cupecoy Beach
- 3 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 4 Vacation Ideas
- 5 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 6 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 7 Carry on size Bahamas
- 8 St John March, where to stay
- 9 The right adults-only resort
- 10 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 11 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 12 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 13 Tips for bahamas
- 14 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 15 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 16 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 17 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 18 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 19 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 20 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 21 walkable hotels
- 22 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 23 Back from San Juan
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?