I am going to T&C for a week with a group of 9 in September, staying at the Turtle Beach Villa. I want to extend my visit (just my daughter and me) in order to use my FF points. I read your trip review and looked a the wonderful pictures (I can't wait to get there) and also your review of the Atrium Resort. This sounds like a great place to spend our last 3 days just lazing around the beach (we will have done most of our exploring by then). My question is--will I need to keep one of our two rental cars or can we get away with not having a car there? If it is going to cost a lot for a cab to bring us back to the resort after we drop our friends off at the airport on Saturday, then back to the airport on Tuesday, it may be better to keep the car (or get a smaller one). Are there restaurants that are within walking distance?
T&C question for Blamona
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?