Going to Turks and Caicos and staying at the Royal West Indies mid May. We'll be there for a week and I want to know if we should rent a car for the whole time, or just a portion of our trip.
I've searched the forum and noted that most visitors recommend renting a car. We'll want to go to different beaches, but we're not necessarily "off the beaten" path types. That said, I was thinking that 3 days w/a car should be sufficient? Is that good enough?
Secondly, where should we rent a car from. I've read that if you're going to rent a car it should be a Jeep or other sport utility. Do the major national chains deliver to RWI. Tropical Auto does but I would prefer a better known company.
Thanks for the suggestions in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ※연결:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】
- 2 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 3 Rent Oceanfront Villa with Staff
- 4 How to get to Havanna
- 5 Cuba Help
- 6 Cuba via cruise
- 7 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 12 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 13 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 14 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 15 Living in the Caribbean
- 16 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 17 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 18 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 19 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 20 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 21 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 22 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 23 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 24 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 25 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018