Going to Turks and Caicos and staying at the Royal West Indies mid May. We'll be there for a week and I want to know if we should rent a car for the whole time, or just a portion of our trip.
I've searched the forum and noted that most visitors recommend renting a car. We'll want to go to different beaches, but we're not necessarily "off the beaten" path types. That said, I was thinking that 3 days w/a car should be sufficient? Is that good enough?
Secondly, where should we rent a car from. I've read that if you're going to rent a car it should be a Jeep or other sport utility. Do the major national chains deliver to RWI. Tropical Auto does but I would prefer a better known company.
Thanks for the suggestions in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 엔트리사다리 ▼ 접속 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 3 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 4 Family vacation
- 5 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 6 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 9 Havana Hotel
- 10 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 11 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 12 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 13 Cayman Islands Currency
- 14 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 15 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 16 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 17 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 18 Havana
- 19 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 23 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 24 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 25 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!