Would love to ask for a piece of advice. We are going to T&C soon and would like to rent a car. I've read good things on here about Grace Bay Car Rentals, but wanted to see what the crowd recommends. Want to rent a car for about half the week we are there. And of course, know we willl be giving them credit card info, etc, so want to be sure we pick a good vendor.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 2 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 3 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 4 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 5 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 6 Max Gain Xtreme Athletic introduces a large portion
- 7 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/neurocet-reviews
- 8 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 9 Cottage on the beach
- 10 Island Hopping
- 11 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 12 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 13 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 14 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 15 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 16 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 19 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 20 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 21 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 22 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 23 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 24 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 25 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014