A neighbor planted the Turks & Caicos seed this past Easter Sunday, and after finding reasonable airfare for our extended family of 7 travelers for a MSP-PLS round trip in February 2015 ($315 on US Airways), we were excited to pin down some details and book flights the following day. Mistake. Tickets were $450 by that time. We watched and waited. Now four days later, the same tickets have climbed to over $900. Discouraging -- I have never experienced this type of volatility. Maybe a US Airways thing?
Regardless, I plan to wait out the storm and book when prices are reasonable. What is reasonable or average airfare for a February round trip from Minneapolis to Provo?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 총판 토토 모집 ▼접속:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】
- 2 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 3 Rent Oceanfront Villa with Staff
- 4 How to get to Havanna
- 5 Cuba Help
- 6 Cuba via cruise
- 7 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 12 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 13 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 14 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 15 Living in the Caribbean
- 16 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 17 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 18 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 19 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 20 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 21 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 22 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 23 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 24 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 25 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018