A neighbor planted the Turks & Caicos seed this past Easter Sunday, and after finding reasonable airfare for our extended family of 7 travelers for a MSP-PLS round trip in February 2015 ($315 on US Airways), we were excited to pin down some details and book flights the following day. Mistake. Tickets were $450 by that time. We watched and waited. Now four days later, the same tickets have climbed to over $900. Discouraging -- I have never experienced this type of volatility. Maybe a US Airways thing?
Regardless, I plan to wait out the storm and book when prices are reasonable. What is reasonable or average airfare for a February round trip from Minneapolis to Provo?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed....
- 2 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 3 Family trip to Jamaica
- 4 Jamaica - Kayaking
- 5 All-inclusive great with teens?
- 6 Beach House Condos, Negril, Jamaica
- 7 Jamaica
- 8 Solo Thanksgiving Vacation
- 9 Need ideas for 30th bday in February!!
- 10 Help me to pick an island
- 11 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 12 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 13 Small boat excursion
- 14 Can you tell me where?
- 15 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 16 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 17 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 18 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 19 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 20 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 21 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 22 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 23 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 24 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 25 Turks & Caicos Rental Car