A neighbor planted the Turks & Caicos seed this past Easter Sunday, and after finding reasonable airfare for our extended family of 7 travelers for a MSP-PLS round trip in February 2015 ($315 on US Airways), we were excited to pin down some details and book flights the following day. Mistake. Tickets were $450 by that time. We watched and waited. Now four days later, the same tickets have climbed to over $900. Discouraging -- I have never experienced this type of volatility. Maybe a US Airways thing?
Regardless, I plan to wait out the storm and book when prices are reasonable. What is reasonable or average airfare for a February round trip from Minneapolis to Provo?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 사이트 ▣홈피:【kakao: BL45 텔레그램 : kor7m】▣
- 2 First Caribbean Destination
- 3 Royalton Resorts
- 4 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions
- 7 Paradise island in Bahama
- 8 Vacation recommendations
- 9 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba