It seems like taxi service to Rio Grande and then to get to the ferry terminal for Vieques and after that, a taxi back to Carolina before we fly out, is getting expensive! I'm learning cabs aren't cheap. It appears, renting a car and keeping it at the ferry terminal while we're in Vieques, is still more economical at $190 for a week? Does anyone have an opinion? The taxi alone to Rio Grande is over 100 and that's one way before the other stops. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!
Taxi from SJU to Rio Grande, then Fajardo, then Carolina is adding up...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 AI in Punta Cana
- 3 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 4 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 5 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 6 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 7 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 8 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 9 Best island for a villa rental
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Which Island?
- 13 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 14 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 15 Punta Cana?
- 16 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 17 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 18 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 19 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 20 Advice needed
- 21 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 22 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 23 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 24 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 25 Rincon Puerto Rico