I am planning to spend few days at Tamarind in Canouan next winter.It seems that it is best value for price than any other hotels in Grenadines.I might also consider Palm Island.Any advice or(any other) experienced suggestion would be welcome
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.revivalantiagingcream.com/trim-fire-forskolin/
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Ideal wedding island
- 4 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 5 Help with small wedding location
- 6 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 7 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 8 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 9 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 10 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 11 St. Croix
- 12 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 13 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 14 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 15 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 16 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort