We are planning a cruise for March of 2004, but unsure of what islands we should visit. The options we are looking at are an 8 day Southern Caribbean to St. Maarten, Martinique, and Barbados or an 8 day Western Caribbean to Belieze, Costa Rica, and Panama. This will be our 4th cruise as we have already visited the Bahamas, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, San Juan, and the Virgin Islands. Any suggestions would be great or information on what there is to do in each island. Thanks for your help!
Taking a cruise... which islands should we visit?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 2 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 3 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 4 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 7 Bahamas Resort
- 8 Which country?
- 9 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 10 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 11 Antigua or St Martin
- 12 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 13 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 14 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 15 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 16 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 montego bay
- 19 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 20 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 21 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 22 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 23 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 24 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 25 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years