We are planning a cruise for March of 2004, but unsure of what islands we should visit. The options we are looking at are an 8 day Southern Caribbean to St. Maarten, Martinique, and Barbados or an 8 day Western Caribbean to Belieze, Costa Rica, and Panama. This will be our 4th cruise as we have already visited the Bahamas, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, San Juan, and the Virgin Islands. Any suggestions would be great or information on what there is to do in each island. Thanks for your help!
Taking a cruise... which islands should we visit?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?