We have stayed at West Bay Club twice, enjoyed it very much, (nice quiet beach, lovely facility) but are wondering about Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach versus Grace Bay. We are planning a trip with our adult children and their infant. We will rent a car and need a condo hotel on the beach. Comparison re quality of beach, island aesthetic, near by restaurants, weather and general considerations. Is Grand Cayman nicer, better, different etc? We like the quiet location of WBC. Thanks
T & C versus Grand Cayman
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Florida or caribbean
- 2 Money in Jamaica
- 3 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 4 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 5 Barbado Car rental
- 6 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 7 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 8 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 9 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 10 Death in Paradise
- 11 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 12 50+ where to dance?
- 13 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 dominican republic
- 16 Summer family vacation
- 17 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 18 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 19 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 20 St Martin
- 21 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 22 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 23 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 24 Resort villa suggestions
- 25 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!