I've been to Punta Cana 5 times at the same hotel>I am ready for a change,but my husband isn't. Can anyone suggest a good hotel thas all-inclusive with a price range up to $1500pp air fair included in carribean,possibly with swim up rooms
swim up rooms
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 2 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 3 Salt Kettle House to close
- 4 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 5 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 6 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 7 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 8 Why Barbados?
- 9 Cayman Islands in October
- 10 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 13 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 14 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 15 all-inclusive or villa?
- 16 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 17 San Juan Hotel
- 18 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 19 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 20 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 21 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 22 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 23 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 24 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 25 Question about Long Term Rentals