An addendum to my previous thread, but separate to get some good recommendations, does anyone have some good advice for sushi restaurants on Curacao? That's another goal in the short trip. Preferably in the Otrobando area, but willing to travel.
Sushi on Curacao
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Island for Me?
- 2 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 3 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 4 Too many choices.....
- 5 walking to the lighthouse
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 8 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 9 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 10 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 11 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 12 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 13 Cuba with Gate 1
- 14 Anguilla stay?
- 15 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 16 Back from San Juan
- 17 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 18 San Juan Airport
- 19 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 20 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 21 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 22 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 23 Storm ?
- 24 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 25 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party