I'm looking for a place to take surfing lessons for my brother and his son and someone suggested Puerto Rico. What I would love feedback on is a place that might not be too terribly far from the airport as it will only be a for a long weekend and also a place that has pretty much guarnteed good surf for the time of year they are going, which will be the end of March. The school in PR that was recommended is Ricon which may be fine but it is about two hours from the airport. Any suggestions and or input based on the above would be great. Probably would prefer to stay at the same place as the school facility but not mandatory.....ass long as the hotel was close...and budget for hotel probably around $300 a night or so. Concern is good surf as mentioned and location. They are flying from NY so prefer not much more than 4 hour flight as well. Less is even better!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 해외안전놀이터 ▼ 접속 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?