I'm looking for a place to take surfing lessons for my brother and his son and someone suggested Puerto Rico. What I would love feedback on is a place that might not be too terribly far from the airport as it will only be a for a long weekend and also a place that has pretty much guarnteed good surf for the time of year they are going, which will be the end of March. The school in PR that was recommended is Ricon which may be fine but it is about two hours from the airport. Any suggestions and or input based on the above would be great. Probably would prefer to stay at the same place as the school facility but not mandatory.....ass long as the hotel was close...and budget for hotel probably around $300 a night or so. Concern is good surf as mentioned and location. They are flying from NY so prefer not much more than 4 hour flight as well. Less is even better!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 켑틴프라이드 릴게임 ◐☆주_소= v vz338.com ◐☆
- 2 릴게임오리지널신천지 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 다빈치 릴게임 ■■접_속:v vz338.com ■■
- 4 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ◐☆주_소= v vz338.com ◐☆
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 DR vs. Mexico
- 7 Surf Fly Fishing
- 8 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 9 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 10 Family of 5 undecided island
- 11 Christmas 2017
- 12 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 13 Honeymoon Help!!
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 15 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 16 All inclusive
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 19 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 20 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 21 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 22 family resort ideas?
- 23 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?