I'm looking for a place to take surfing lessons for my brother and his son and someone suggested Puerto Rico. What I would love feedback on is a place that might not be too terribly far from the airport as it will only be a for a long weekend and also a place that has pretty much guarnteed good surf for the time of year they are going, which will be the end of March. The school in PR that was recommended is Ricon which may be fine but it is about two hours from the airport. Any suggestions and or input based on the above would be great. Probably would prefer to stay at the same place as the school facility but not mandatory.....ass long as the hotel was close...and budget for hotel probably around $300 a night or so. Concern is good surf as mentioned and location. They are flying from NY so prefer not much more than 4 hour flight as well. Less is even better!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/chantel-st-claire/
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 4 Which Caribbean island?
- 5 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 6 5 days in Havana
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 12 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 15 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 16 Scrub Island Resort
- 17 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 18 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 19 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 20 Wedding Destinations???
- 21 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 22 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 23 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 24 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
- 25 Hospital and doctors in St. Barth