I'm looking for a place to take surfing lessons for my brother and his son and someone suggested Puerto Rico. What I would love feedback on is a place that might not be too terribly far from the airport as it will only be a for a long weekend and also a place that has pretty much guarnteed good surf for the time of year they are going, which will be the end of March. The school in PR that was recommended is Ricon which may be fine but it is about two hours from the airport. Any suggestions and or input based on the above would be great. Probably would prefer to stay at the same place as the school facility but not mandatory.....ass long as the hotel was close...and budget for hotel probably around $300 a night or so. Concern is good surf as mentioned and location. They are flying from NY so prefer not much more than 4 hour flight as well. Less is even better!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 GMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 3 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 4 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 5 Hiking in St. John
- 6 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 7 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 8 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 9 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 10 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 11 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 12 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 13 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 14 Where in DR?
- 15 Honeymoon
- 16 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 19 Barbados
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 21 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 22 Help with August trip ideas
- 23 Airport transfer PUJ
- 24 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 25 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?