A couple of months ago it occured to me just how much times have changed when it comes to technology and the Internet. No one needs writes a letter or call...everyone either sends a text or makes a post on Facebook. And then I thought..why not use the same Internet album idea to promote our beautiful caribbean!
That was when I started to design Cariboutdoor.com. This website is intended to be a Photo Album of the Caribbean. Not like Facebook or Hi5 where personal photos are uploaded, but an Album where the beauty of our Caribbean islands is on display. Anything that has to do with Caribbean and Outdoor would be on display-from surfing and sailing to hiking and island tours.
The Website is still being developed so only photos from tours in Grenada (since I am Grenadian) can be viewed.
I am in the process of establishing connections in a few other Caribbean islands so other photos would be uploaded in the near future.
I think that the main reason why I decided to put time and effort into this website is because I know that the Caribbean has alot more to offer than sand and sea. I think that foreigners could have a much better understanding and appreciation for our lifestyle if they would get out of the tourist area and into our backyards. If they could drive through the cozy little villages or hike through the mountains or eat BBQ chicken on the road side....just like us! You would definitely have those who might be a bit hesitant but I really think that this Website is just the thing for the younger more adventurous tourists.
So please; take a camera along on every hike, island tour, sailing trip, beach lime and cook-up and upload some photos. As I said, it should not be matter of uploading personal photos but more photos of our islands.
Thanks for your support!! Please check out the website and give some feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://freesupplementrial.com/puria-serum/
- 2 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 5 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 6 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 7 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 8 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 9 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 10 Island Hopping
- 11 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 12 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 13 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Havana restaurants
- 16 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 17 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 18 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 19 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 20 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 21 Getting away in June
- 22 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 23 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 24 A Week In Cuba
- 25 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
Support new caribbean website ((http://www.cariboutdoor.com/))