I am currently organising a kayaking expedition from Grenada to Puerto Rico this summer. We are in need of a support boat to accompany us for the 80 mile crossing of the Anegada passage from Anguilla to the BVI - I was wondering if anyone could help? We hope to make the crossing in late July.
Many thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 1800 969 1649 united airline phone number
- 2 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 3 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 4 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 5 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 6 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 7 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 8 Cuba in November
- 9 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 10 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 11 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 12 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 13 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 14 Tennis in Aruba question
- 15 christmas in the caribbean
- 16 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 17 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 18 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 19 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 20 Jamaica
- 21 Money in Jamaica
- 22 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 23 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 24 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 25 Atlantis in Nassau