I am going to be returning to the Spanish Virgins for a sailing charter departing from Fajardo, Puerto Rico. Last year, we provisioned food and liquor from the nearby Amigo supermarket. It was a challenge to find many basics -- e.g. avocados, fresh tomatos, seafood -- and the rum and wine selection were pretty limited. We were able to make do, but I'm wondering whether anyone can suggest something better in the Fajardo area. (We will have a car, so getting there isn't an issue.)
Supermarkets/Liquor Stores Near Fajardo, Puerto Rico
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 2 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 5 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 6 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 7 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 11 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 12 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 13 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 14 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 15 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 16 Which island?
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 19 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 22 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 23 Turks and Caicos problems
- 24 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 25 customs