I am going to be returning to the Spanish Virgins for a sailing charter departing from Fajardo, Puerto Rico. Last year, we provisioned food and liquor from the nearby Amigo supermarket. It was a challenge to find many basics -- e.g. avocados, fresh tomatos, seafood -- and the rum and wine selection were pretty limited. We were able to make do, but I'm wondering whether anyone can suggest something better in the Fajardo area. (We will have a car, so getting there isn't an issue.)
Supermarkets/Liquor Stores Near Fajardo, Puerto Rico
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 Carribean vacation with infant
- 3 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 4 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 5 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 6 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 7 Cayman Islands in October
- 8 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 9 things to do in Nassau
- 10 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 11 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 12 St. John USVI
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas