I am going to be returning to the Spanish Virgins for a sailing charter departing from Fajardo, Puerto Rico. Last year, we provisioned food and liquor from the nearby Amigo supermarket. It was a challenge to find many basics -- e.g. avocados, fresh tomatos, seafood -- and the rum and wine selection were pretty limited. We were able to make do, but I'm wondering whether anyone can suggest something better in the Fajardo area. (We will have a car, so getting there isn't an issue.)
Supermarkets/Liquor Stores Near Fajardo, Puerto Rico
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 3 Tipping at AI
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?