I am going to be returning to the Spanish Virgins for a sailing charter departing from Fajardo, Puerto Rico. Last year, we provisioned food and liquor from the nearby Amigo supermarket. It was a challenge to find many basics -- e.g. avocados, fresh tomatos, seafood -- and the rum and wine selection were pretty limited. We were able to make do, but I'm wondering whether anyone can suggest something better in the Fajardo area. (We will have a car, so getting there isn't an issue.)
Supermarkets/Liquor Stores Near Fajardo, Puerto Rico
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 2 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 3 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 4 Which Island?
- 5 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 6 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 7 Punta Cana?
- 8 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 9 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 10 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 11 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 12 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 13 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 14 Advice needed
- 15 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 16 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 17 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 18 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 19 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 20 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 21 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 22 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 23 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 24 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 25 Cayman restaurant ?s