I recently returned from one of the most wonderful vacations my family and I have ever enjoyed. Using Fodor's as a starting point, we located a private vacation rental on the north coast of the Dominican Republic. The destination we selected was Villa Castellamonte that has a website at http://www.villa-castellamonte.com
The vacation was, in a word, superb! The villa is beautiful--much nicer in person that in the photos--and the staff they have are amazing. Every attention to detail was there to make our vacation just as near perfect as we have ever had. It was an affordable luxury vacation we hope to enjoy in coming years again.
Thank you Fodor's Guide for pointing us to this vacation destination. We might never have gone had it not been for Fodor's anointing the villa with a Fodor's Choice. Now I need to try some other Fodor's Choice selections because this one was over the top wonderful!
Superb Vacation in the Dominican Republic
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 2 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 3 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 4 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 7 Cayman Islands in October
- 8 Back from San Juan
- 9 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 10 Kristen- where are you?????
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 13 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 14 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 15 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 16 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 17 Puerto Rico
- 18 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 19 Cuba People to People Tours
- 20 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 21 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 22 relaxed beaches in january
- 23 Are you the new future traveler?
- 24 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 25 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?