I recently returned from one of the most wonderful vacations my family and I have ever enjoyed. Using Fodor's as a starting point, we located a private vacation rental on the north coast of the Dominican Republic. The destination we selected was Villa Castellamonte that has a website at http://www.villa-castellamonte.com
The vacation was, in a word, superb! The villa is beautiful--much nicer in person that in the photos--and the staff they have are amazing. Every attention to detail was there to make our vacation just as near perfect as we have ever had. It was an affordable luxury vacation we hope to enjoy in coming years again.
Thank you Fodor's Guide for pointing us to this vacation destination. We might never have gone had it not been for Fodor's anointing the villa with a Fodor's Choice. Now I need to try some other Fodor's Choice selections because this one was over the top wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 aol Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 aol Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 5 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 6 1st time to Barbados
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 9 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 10 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 11 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 GTC
- 14 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 15 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 16 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 17 Cayman Islands travel report
- 18 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 21 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 22 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 23 Bermuda Travel Report
- 24 Cuba Help
- 25 Cuba via cruise
Superb Vacation in the Dominican Republic