I know this is probably silly but I have to find out if there are avocados sold at the local IGA market or anywhere in the provo area as we have an infant that ...lives on those! I emailed the specific supermarket (Graceway) but I have not gotten any response. Can anyone please verify that I can buy avocados at that supermarket?
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 2 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 3 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 4 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 5 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 6 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 7 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 8 turks caicos
- 9 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 10 Curacao
- 11 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 12 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 13 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 14 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 15 Groupon Tours
- 16 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 17 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 18 Location
- 19 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 20 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 21 Private tours in Cuba
- 22 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 23 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 24 Bahamas girls trip
- 25 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!