Has anyone stayed at Sunset Waters recently (within the last 12 months or so)? The reviews on tripadvisor.com are glowing, but some of the earlier posts here indicate that the resort is run down. My wife and I are considering going there for a week in October. Your comments, please.
Sunset Waters Resort -- Curacao?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 5 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 6 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 7 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 8 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 9 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 10 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 11 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 12 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 13 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 14 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 15 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 16 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 17 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 18 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 19 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 20 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 21 Beaches Turks question
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Curacao - where to stay
- 24 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 25 May Honeymoon