was wondering if anyone here has been to either of these resorts. We were leaning toward Sunset Jamaica Grande because they are supposed to have a teen center and also water slides. We are taking a 16 year old and a 17 year old. I read a review that said the maximum height for water slides was 48 inches which means our teens wouldnt be able to use them.... do they have much for teens?
Braco - any activities for teens there?
Holiday Inn Sunspree - anyone know how this one really is?
does anyone have any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 2 Vacation suggestion, please
- 3 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 4 Bahamas help
- 5 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 6 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 7 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 8 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 9 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 10 New Destination
- 11 aruba planning advice
- 12 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 13 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 14 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 15 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 16 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 17 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 18 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 19 Barbados Beaches
- 20 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 21 Peterson
- 22 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 23 Cuba weather in March
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Woman, alone, islandhopping