We are planning a one week vacation with our families in July. There are 7 adults and 4 kids (8,11,11, and 13) and we're all coming from different locations. We're looking for an island with friendly people, interesting hikes/ walks, and a nice hotel or all-inclusive, but not "super-sized" and not luxury. We'd like to be on the beach, and enjoy water activities, and beautiful hikes. We've considered Turks/Caicos, St. Lucia, Belize (we know it's NOT an island!) , Grenada and Dominica. With 11 people, we need to be careful with our spending. There must be lots of ideas out there, so please send us some things to think about. Thanks
Summer trip with kids and grandkids
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 2 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 6 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 9 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 10 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 11 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 12 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 16 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 17 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 20 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 21 Turks and Caicos problems
- 22 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 23 customs
- 24 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples
- 25 Converting USD to EC currency