We are planning a one week vacation with our families in July. There are 7 adults and 4 kids (8,11,11, and 13) and we're all coming from different locations. We're looking for an island with friendly people, interesting hikes/ walks, and a nice hotel or all-inclusive, but not "super-sized" and not luxury. We'd like to be on the beach, and enjoy water activities, and beautiful hikes. We've considered Turks/Caicos, St. Lucia, Belize (we know it's NOT an island!) , Grenada and Dominica. With 11 people, we need to be careful with our spending. There must be lots of ideas out there, so please send us some things to think about. Thanks
Summer trip with kids and grandkids
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 3 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 4 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 5 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 6 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 7 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 8 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 9 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 10 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 11 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 12 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 13 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 14 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 15 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 16 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 17 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 Beaches Turks question
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Curacao - where to stay
- 22 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 23 May Honeymoon
- 24 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada
- 25 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas