Our family has been having trouble finding a flight to Cuba in the summer (there are lots of winter charter flights!!). Is there such a thing?? We live near Winnipeg, Manitoba. Thanks for your time. Craig
Summer flights to Cuba??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 2 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 3 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 4 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 5 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 6 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 7 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 8 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 9 Get info about weather.
- 10 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 13 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 14 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 15 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 16 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 17 LIAT Air
- 18 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 19 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 20 Need help again!!
- 21 relaxed beaches in january
- 22 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 23 AirBnb be aware of a scam on this site (not AirBnb's fault)
- 24 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 25 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba