I'm looking for suggestions on hotels to stay in the Caribbean where a solo traveler would feel comfortable. I'd just like to go somewhere to veg and relax and de-stress. I think I'd like to stay in an AI for my first solo trip but open to suggestions on other places. Also, does anyone know of any hotels that offer any type of special events/weeks, etc. that are specifically for solo travelers? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 USA : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 3 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 4 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 5 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations
- 7 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 8 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 9 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 10 Family vacation
- 11 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 12 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 13 PR or USVI
- 14 Havana Hotel
- 15 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 16 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 17 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 18 Cayman Islands Currency
- 19 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 20 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 21 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 22 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 23 Havana
- 24 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 25 Scrub Island Resort