I'm looking for suggestions on hotels to stay in the Caribbean where a solo traveler would feel comfortable. I'd just like to go somewhere to veg and relax and de-stress. I think I'd like to stay in an AI for my first solo trip but open to suggestions on other places. Also, does anyone know of any hotels that offer any type of special events/weeks, etc. that are specifically for solo travelers? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 2 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 3 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 4 Family of 5 undecided island
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 7 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 8 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 9 Tortola next week
- 10 Summer trip
- 11 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 12 DR vs. Mexico
- 13 Surf Fly Fishing
- 14 Christmas 2017
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 17 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 18 All inclusive
- 19 BVI trip questions
- 20 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 21 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 22 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 family resort ideas?
- 25 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba