My husband and I are taking a vacation in St. Barts, Nov. 5 to Nov. 12, with 3 other couples (ages range from 52 to 64). We are staying in a villa near Petit Cul de Sac. All are experienced travelers, and 2 of the couples have been expats in many different countries for over 20 years. However this will be the first time in St. Barts for 6 of us (my husband and I sailed there 10 years ago for a brief visit.) We like to snorkle a lot!, and we are renting cars so we can explore the island. One of us has some mobility problems, though. We will appreciate any suggestions from experienced "St. Barts hands" for good places to eat, easy access beaches, interesting places to shop and whatever other advice you may have. Thanks a lot!!
Suggestions for restaurants, beaches and shopping in St. Barts
- 1 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 2 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 3 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 4 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 5 St. John USVI in July
- 6 Where to go??
- 7 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 8 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 9 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 10 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 11 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 12 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 13 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 14 puerto rico cruise
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 17 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 18 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 19 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 20 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 21 Resort near a town?
- 22 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 23 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 24 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 25 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour